Thursday, June 19, 2008

Monday, November 5, 2007


Well, you were taken by the NICU ambulance from Wooster to Cleveland...about an hour drive. It was scary for us because we couldn't ride with you. Your dad and I followed behind in our car, and you got all settled into the NICU bed #9 after lunch. You were sharing your room with 3 other babies. After seeing them, I feld guilty for even thinking that you were in "bad shape". After seeing a baby that weighs 1 lb. 8 ozs. next to you, I quickly realized that there were many other needs here far greater than yours. I still pray for your 3 roommates each day and hope they are doing as well as you are.

You dad and I got a room at the Cleveland Ronald McDonald house because we could not stay with you in the NICU. It was a great experience, and we appreciated all the support that we received from the other many wonderful familieis that were staying there as well.

No comments: