Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Taping over the lip.....DONE FOR GOOD!


Well, today marks Reid's first day with NO TAPE over his lip area. In this picture, you will see a naked face as I call it. No tape, no stents, just Reid! Now, yes....we are still using the stents, but this was this morning before I put them in. Reid is obviously happy about his "naked" face....and so am I! He is looking good. Now the massaging of the scar starts. Wonder how that will go? Updates later!

Side view of lip area. Minimal scarring...and looking good! Double click either picture for an up close look. Pretty amazing, huh?????

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hooray for no more tape!!! I bet that feels so good for you both! I remember when we were supposed to tape Abby's lip after her repair, it lasted about a week, I think . . . so good for you guys! Reid is looking quite handsome, he is such a cutie and I just wish I could give him a great big hug . . . I love him!!!

LifeWithTheFerrells said...

He is soooo beautiful, not that the tape had to come off to tell that but he looks great!